Home Choice Demonstration Project
Helping Ohioans Move, Expanding Choice
What is HOME Choice?
HOME Choice assists older adults and persons with disabilities to move from long-term services and support systems to home and community-based settings. HOME Choice provides participants:
- Greater choice and control over the services received in their preferred setting.
- A HOME Choice transition coordinator to help them move back into the community. Some areas of assistance include:
- Locating housing
- Setting up a household
- Connecting to community services
Who is eligible to participate?
To participate in HOME Choice, you must:
- Have lived in a facility-based care setting for at least 90 days,
- Have certain care needs, and
- Be eligible for Medicaid.
ODJFS Online | Ohio Medicaid